App Results Coming Soon *Via Email*

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
I applied for the hardest to draw tags in Wyoming for Antelope, Deer and Elk. I didn't have high or even low hopes to draw. I drew a coveted Red Desert antelope tag and due to back surgery I couldn't use it. I donated it to a wounded veteran through the G&F dept. I figured I blew my wad last year and I didn't even look at the results until a couple hours ago, at my wife's urging. Antelope-unsuccessful. Deer-unsuccessful. Elk- SUCCESSFUL! Area #100 type1. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Red Desert Bull Elk for this guy this fall. WOW! Thanks God!

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
I applied for the hardest to draw tags in Wyoming for Antelope, Deer and Elk. I didn't have high or even low hopes to draw. I drew a coveted Red Desert antelope tag and due to back surgery I couldn't use it. I donated it to a wounded veteran through the G&F dept. I figured I blew my wad last year and I didn't even look at the results until a couple hours ago, at my wife's urging. Antelope-unsuccessful. Deer-unsuccessful. Elk- SUCCESSFUL! Area #100 type1. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Red Desert Bull Elk for this guy this fall. WOW! Thanks God!
Congrats, !!!!!

Reactions: shootbrownelk

KHSRanger23

Apr 14, 2016
Utah
Wow congratulations on drawing a heck of tag.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
Not much...buck pronghorn, 2 pronghorn doe tags (headed to the bin), additional WT buck tag, 2 antlerless elk...will buy general elk, deer, bear, wolf, lion, and turkey.

I'll splash around in the leftover pronghorn draw too...

Have a group of 4 guys coming out for elk with 7 tags between (poor down-trodden NR's, only have 3 bull tags and 4 antlerless tags between them), another friend drew general elk, another group of NR friends drew 3 antlerless elk, my Dad drew an awesome pronghorn tag, wife drew an awesome pronghorn tag, and oldest nephew an awesome late bull tag here as well (no points, 100% odds). Focus is the late bull tag for my nephew he could end up with a whopper bull, and the 2 pronghorn tags for my Dad and Wife...could be good for whoppers as well, looking promising so far.

Between that, Montana and Illinois I'll have enough to keep busy.

Would be great to snag a Rocky Mountain Bighorn in AZ or a great deer tag....should know soon.