Anybody close to reno!

Rock 2.0

May 31, 2012
Just to give all of you a heads up REI in Reno is having one of their garage sales on Saturday, so if you need gear at a discount this is a great opportunity. Most gear is at least 50% off retail and in good shape. I would show up early, When I go I usually show up by 2 AM and camp out til they open, I got two sleeping bags and a new pack for 65% off... Just thought I would let you guys know. Let me know if you have any questions!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Negatory, this weekend and of course I will be there. I spent around 600$ at last sale, mostly on stuff for the wife though.
Rock, we need to meet up!
Dr set it up let's meet Rock and do some guy shopping. Let me know. If not we can meet there too.

Rock 2.0

May 31, 2012
That would be fun. Unfortunately, well not totally, I will be headed out to scout this weekend. But I am always up for some guy shopping! Haha, have fun guys, and get there early!!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Ya dude the line was stupid! I did score on a camp table, camp kitchen and MSR snow shoes all for $120!! Thanx for the heads up Rock

Rock 2.0

May 31, 2012
Ahhh bummer Dr, its definitely hit and miss there. I usually like the one right after summer when everybody dumps their backpacking gear that they didn't like.

Drhorsepower

Veteran member
May 19, 2011
Reno, Nevada, United States
I've had the best luck on the winter sale I think because folks dont want to stay outside when it is cold, Thats a speculation though.

There was a nemo morpho solo tent that some lady picked up right before me for 33$! she said if she didnt want it she would give it to me however she liked it. I was hoping because she really didnt know what it was!