Another terrorist attack?

Finsandtines

Very Active Member
Jun 16, 2015
Florida
Not sure if anyone has seen what happened in my own backyard last night but preliminary news reports are saying potential for terrorist ties to the 50 dead and 53 injured.....we have now had the largest mass shooting in history and it sickens me anywhere but to happen just over an hours drive east is appalling!

Angry is a understatement at this point! What the hell is happening to this country?

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Horrible crime. Praying for our nation, again. Sorry it's so close to home for you Finsandtines!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
don't know all the details yet but it is time to close the borders to all immigration before the melting pot becomes the melted pot.

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Sad day. The days of knowing who the enemy is are gone, they hide in the general public now.

TK

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
was with wife at the mall the other day, before going inside I slid my 40 into my concealed under shirt. she said..... you cant take that inside, and I said, the hell I cant.... its sad that we cant feel comfortable without a concealed on us. we are letting these guys flow into our country with no problems at all, we are giving them free education and giving them every reason they want to come over here. im done, this is bull shit.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
these are the kinds of things that happen when a civilization is forced to accept every vile thing. we are getting exactly what the left asked for.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I've had a concealed carry for 10 years or so and I hardly ever carried. Notice I said hardly.....that all changes months ago. I pray I am never in a situation where I have to use it!

B&C Blacktails

Mar 1, 2015
no. next thing is to disarm all those who would fight back.
That's exactly what is going to happen!

This whole political correctness, (treat everyone as an equal) can't go on!

America, land of the free. Yea right, keep taking away our gun rights? S**t like this will happen again and again. Criminals will always have a way of obtaining illegal guns and law abiding citizens will be forced to protect themselves with sticks and stones.

7shot

Mar 26, 2015
Idaho
You can't explain away this problem, it is just pure evil in people who don't value a life. My thoughts and prayers are with those who's lives have been changed forever by some sick cowardly person. I too pack more often than not, in movie theaters, sporting events, public places, I feel the need to be armed. I don't want to be in a situation where I need it and don't have it on me. This is troubling times in our world for sure.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Its only the beginning. Car bombs, suicide bombs, its all coming. We didnt stop them in Iraq and Syria and didnt close our borders and now they are here and this stuff can and will happen at any time. Get ready for the wild west all over again.

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
Its only the beginning. Car bombs, suicide bombs, its all coming. We didnt stop them in Iraq and Syria and didnt close our borders and now they are here and this stuff can and will happen at any time. Get ready for the wild west all over again.
my thoughts exactly MM.

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
If you are a predator hunter and don't own an AR, I suggest you buy one SOON. All this crap and Hilary on the ballet. For the first time I really feel like our gun rights are in serious jeopardy. You know there are ALOT of idiots eating this gun control scandal up. It's scary.