Another Nv Deer

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
We were happy to get this Nv deer down for our friend Sandy. She is a great shot and has drawn some great tags.
We found this buck early on our first day hunting. We had seen 3 other smaller bucks before this one. When we saw how tall he was with good mass and then the cheater she wanted him. We were loaded up Nd headed back to the truck by 8:30am. With only about a 100 yard drag to the side by side was icing on the cake. 32774

Attachments

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
My family were pioneers in Austin in the late 1800's. We go there regularly to clean up the Pioneer Cemetery west of town. I've been to the old family homestead and spent a lot of time driving the backroads. I have seen some great bucks over the years. I have tried to get a NR tag for the area, but never successfully.

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
My family were pioneers in Austin in the late 1800's. We go there regularly to clean up the Pioneer Cemetery west of town. I've been to the old family homestead and spent a lot of time driving the backroads. I have seen some great bucks over the years. I have tried to get a NR tag for the area, but never successfully.
Austin is a great place to visit.
Ya the non res tags for that unit is tough to get. Your better off trying for a premium tag in a unit like where we killed this buck 196.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy