another democrat grab for guns

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Yup, those kind of bills will be presented every session until they pass. For whatever reason, the "leaders" want an unarmed populous to lead.

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Just listen to what they accuse the other side of doing and you can see what they are up to. Everything they accuse conservatives of being is actually what the left is. They accuse Trump of being a Nazi as they are trying to take your guns. There is absolutely no honor left on that side of the aisle and there are no methods that they will not use to get power. Guns are one of the things that stands in the way of their power grab, the worship of God is another. The way that they are acting right now during this crisis should scare the shit out of everyone. In the middle of all that is going on they tried to slip the "Green New Deal" into the stimulus package. That's how much they care about the people who are dying. And I am supposed to believe that they care about the victims of so called "gun violence". These people will NEVER stop.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
yup . democrats are pulling out all the stops now. they no longer even try to hide in the shadows as they once did.
trump won't save our nation . I doubt that is still possible.
but I have zero doubts , he delayed the inevitable.

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
Funny how the people like Bloomberg and Deblasio and others that want to take away our 2nd amendment rights are the ones that have armed guards protecting THEM. I guess they feel their lives are more important than the average citizen.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL

plenty of gun loving liberals out there...

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho

plenty of gun loving liberals out there...
there are.

as pointed out above many of those who would take your guns ,have no issue with owning for their own protection but I never met a liberal that approved of a conservative owning one.

are they out there???? maybe. I don't know . I have yet to meet one.

Last edited: