ADVICE on selling a used muzzleloader

d.kerri

Sep 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I'm looking to sell my muzzleloader this year so I can pick up a new one. But I have NO IDEA where or how to do it- As far as I've seen, most shops aren't willing to sell used smoke poles- anyone found an online resource or particular avenue for selling their muzzleloader??

Thanks in advance-
DK

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
TC Triumph, 50 cal. been a great gun, just seduced by the knight ultra light.
My friend just bought the Knight Ultra Light and on the third shot the barrel split half way down. He is a very experienced muzzleloader hunter. He is not sure what was at fault. I have read a few reports that think the barrel may be a bit too thin to drill and tap the end of the barrel for a front sight.

d.kerri

Sep 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Wow- that's really ridiculous. Thanks for the heads up UH. The more I've dug into Knight stuff, the less and less I'm intrigued. I'd be really curious to hear how his customer service experience is.

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
Wow- that's really ridiculous. Thanks for the heads up UH. The more I've dug into Knight stuff, the less and less I'm intrigued. I'd be really curious to hear how his customer service experience is.
I have three of the Knight DISC Extremes, including one I haven't shot yet, but the other two are fantastic shooters.