2022 Eastmans' Deer Success Thread / Journal Submission

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
My whole family filled all of our tags in less than 3 days this year. Wasn't sure we would get it done at all let alone so quickly as we took the 1 and 3 year old boys out also
My grandson, my son, his wife and myself. 4 bucks and a doe.
Sadly when I went out last night I had a 180 class 6x5 stroll by me at a paced off 28 yards in full rut after I shot the doe I was after.
That's what I get for not waiting this year. But everyone is happy and really one of the best easiest years we've ever had.

Attachments

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
My whole family filled all of our tags in less than 3 days this year. Wasn't sure we would get it done at all let alone so quickly as we took the 1 and 3 year old boys out also
Sadly when I went out last night I had a 180 class 6x5 stroll by me at a paced off 28 yards in full rut after I shot the doe I was after.
That's what I get for not waiting this year. But everyone is happy and really one of the best easiest years we've ever had.
Looks like a great family hunt either way!

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Congrats on some nice bucks!!!!!1