2021 Montana bill to bring back outfitters and give them 60% of nonresident tags.

Montana Man

Nov 29, 2020
It is SB143 and the link details what it is about. I have already emailed my representative and senator to oppose this, but I think everyone who enjoys coming to Montana and not having to pay an outfitter thousands of dollars to feed, house, and tell them what they can and can’t shoot to email the creator of this bill as well as our governor and tell them to vote NO on this. If you live in state and oppose this contact your representative and senator and tell them to vote NO. This is not a rich man’s hobby and should be enjoyed by everyone and help out the small towns during these tough times. The hotels, gas stations, bars, restaurants, and grocery stores all benefit from hunting season.

https://www.gohunt.com/read/news/alert-new-bill-will-greatly-impact-nonresident-hunters-montana?fbclid=IwAR3GXhmKyGzVLc5-NIj3TVgC24y72gam-9i5zZ-zSa0JgX8WWLJmBfXe1IY#gs.s0npf0

Reactions: CODAK

DanPickar

Mar 4, 2014
Wyoming
So many crazy bills out this year that hurt the public land hunter. Wonder what it is this year. Maybe everyone in the state legislature has been smoking weed since its legalized now!

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
it started with the govenors stating if you come to there said state you will need to quarantine for 14 days. that started about a year ago. lots of residents of said states liked the idea and off it went.
now in idaho, there is a bar that won't sell alchol to anyone from washington.
The govenors started the presidence.

DanPickar

Mar 4, 2014
Wyoming
it started with the govenors stating if you come to there said state you will need to quarantine for 14 days. that started about a year ago. lots of residents of said states liked the idea and off it went.
now in idaho, there is a bar that won't sell alchol to anyone from washington.
The govenors started the presidence.
Insanity.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Darn. I was hoping to hunt Montana soon. Guess I'll look elsewhere.
Montana will remain a great destination. Most of these crazy bills being introduced will fail miserably. Who knows what the future will bring but the reality is right now much of the west is non-resident friendly with their rules. Should take advantage while we can.