2021 draw results

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
looks like you'll have fairly warm weather for the most part . maybe a stray shower or two.

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Yeah, looks pretty decent. Cold mornings and warm afternoons. I’ll take it! Whatever the weather is, I’m cool with it. Just excited to get up there and put some miles in!

Reactions: kidoggy

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
It’s going to be a bittersweet trip for me. Pumped as all get out to be there, but a little anxious, it’s the first hunt in the mountains without my dad. I need to be there, but I’ll definitely be missing him the whole trip!

Reactions: kidoggy

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Well Idaho won this time! Wasn’t able to punch my doe tag. Seen some bucks, elk, and whitetail. But all the doe I seen were just outside my unit or on private land. Seen a really awesome 6x6 bull and a stud 10pt whitetail. Still a great time though!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Well Idaho won this time! Wasn’t able to punch my doe tag. Seen some bucks, elk, and whitetail. But all the doe I seen were just outside my unit or on private land. Seen a really awesome 6x6 bull and a stud 10pt whitetail. Still a great time though!
well bummer . but glad you had a good time.

I am planning to slip out to 43 next friday for a couple days and give er a whirl.

Reactions: Muley bound

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
saw lots of deer and passed on a lil forked horn but didn't see anything worth killing. can't go next weekend so I will just have to wait till the final weekend. maybe the bigger bucks will begin to show with the rut coming on. they are calling for mtn snows this coming week also so it may get the deer migrating

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I figure it will even if I don't kill anything. freezer is full so it's more about just getting out there this year .

that said , I won't say no to a monster rack

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
can't get out till friday. it's snowing in the mtns now and supposed to let up by thursday. ten inches yesterday. hopefully it will be enough to get the deer moving

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
looks like I will be enjoying tag soup.
deer everywhere. the snow has gotten them moving to the low country. saw several bucks but never saw one I wanted to kill. I was hunting from snowline up. saw A good sized bear across the valley but would have taken me hours to get over there from where I was and I have kind of lost my desire to kill big stinkies.

all in all not a bad trip.