2021 draw results

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
There is a lot mentality that the government can’t close a road that we the taxpayers paid for to limit there access to public property. Hard to disagree with it, but I get your pain about taking the higher road while others don’t. I’ve been 10 miles into the wilderness and came across motorcycle tracks in the trail.
yeah . that is the mentality here also. and I don't really disagree with it .
however, I WAS not raised to merely obey the laws I agree with. I was raised to obey the laws of the land .

if you disagree , it is the citizens responsibility to work to get that law changed. this nation provides us right and the ability to do so . hell it seems like the libs do it most every day. we do NOT have the right to pick and choose which laws we will obey.
well I suppose we do but only if we also choose to suffer the consequences of breaking it .
can't do the time ,don't do the crime.

I just tire of laws being passed and not enforced . all these type laws do is punish the law abiding while rewarding those who are a detriment to society.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
yeah . that is the mentality here also. and I don't really disagree with it .
however, I WAS not raised to merely obey the laws I agree with. I was raised to obey the laws of the land .

if you disagree , it is the citizens responsibility to work to get that law changed. this nation provides us right and the ability to do so . hell it seems like the libs do it most every day. we do NOT have the right to pick and choose which laws we will obey.
well I suppose we do but only if we also choose to suffer the consequences of breaking it .
can't do the time ,don't do the crime.

I just tire of laws being passed and not enforced . all these type laws do is punish the law abiding while rewarding those who are a detriment to society.
I think we got plenty of laws as it is, don’t really need more. Like your saying if they would enforce the ones we got, it would help.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It’s always that one or two assholes that ruin it for everybody.
problem is , at least around here it is not one or two. it is the majority .

seems that when you put a hunter on a motorbike they simply cannot refrain from breaking the law.

when you say somrthing to them about it the response is always pretty much the same .

it is either ," oh, I didn't know " or " they don't have the right to close the road."

both might be true but in most cases ,I doubt it.

I am NOT for closing the roads for the reason stated above , lack of enforcement . I am however all FOR SEVERE PUNISHMENT OF THE LAWBREAKERS.
I would not be opposed to decapitation and placing their heads on spikes at trailheads as a warning to the would be lawbreaker.

Last edited:

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
tags that were turned back or not picked up went on sale this morning.
I bought a resident non resident panhandle b elk tag.

Reactions: kidoggy

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
tags that were turned back or not picked up went on sale this morning.
I bought a resident non resident panhandle b elk tag.
Ok. Had me confused cause we just got the second draw list yesterday.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I've seen two tags pop up that I am interested in on the turn back list but I was too slow on the first one and couldn't get in touch with a friend for access on the second one.

But if all else fails I can go hunting bears with my muzzle loader.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
just saw they are predicting a rain /snow mix for stanley this weekend . not expecting a big snow event but it is a beginning.