2019 NV Draw Results Countdown

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
You beat me to it!

No service at the lake camping this weekend.

I sure hope is get some tags this year! Too soon?

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I’ll have 5 points for deer. Now I have to decide to burn those points on a 2-1 draw odds unit or stick to my plan and try to draw my favorite unit that’s 8-1. Last time I drew it with 4 points.

HogsFly

Apr 8, 2018
Parker, Colorado
Wonder what the odds will be when the grandkids (who do not currently exist in my family lineage) apply to draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
I am going to combine all my NV points for all species and apply them to Desert Bighorn. I wonder if 80 points will be enough for a lower tier unit? Lol...

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
I would be happy with 1/2 of the tags I was applying for in NV. My neighbors state and one of few states I never hunted. If they dont give me or my son tag in 2019, I will go and hunt some birds, small game or not game animals in NV.

ChadH

Nov 22, 2011
Mount Rainier
My refresh buttun popped up a message, "This service is using significant memory, close tab to spead up processor"... :)

Hopefully a deer of elk tag is in my 2019 plans!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I just want something with head gear. No more slick heads. At least I get to hunt and bring home some meat but I sure would like to pack out some bone.

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
I just want something with head gear. No more slick heads. At least I get to hunt and bring home some meat but I sure would like to pack out some bone.
This is very true.
That being said, 3 cow elk I've gotten were sooo much more tasty than bulls carrying all that headgear. :rolleyes:

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
The bull we killed on a youth hunt last year was the best eating elk I’ve ever had. He was a young bull but it’s gone if that tells you something.

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Hard to get excited about it after my sons bull hunt last year. We had several different groups cut us off and race us to bulls . One on opening day when they saw us set up and spot a bull then raced us to the turn off when we broke down our scopes to go after a 330 class bull. Left a bad feeling that lasted all week and took the joy out of the hunt for my son. Did get some respect from non resident hunters on stalks later in the week but those guys opening day took all the fun out of the hunt.