2018 Montana season

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
Well, I left home with a Antelope & B elk tag and number 45 on the alternate list for a big game combo. I had already taken my first Antelope and at 4:45 pm Thursday October 18 I checked my email. I had a email from Montana FWP that said I had been drawn for a big game combo tag. I made the call and was told I was the Last to be drawn! I couldn't believe it. So here's how my season looked. IMG_3574.jpgIMG_3559.jpgIMG_3540.jpg

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Bob, when do you hunt in Montana? I got home today it's been in the teens this week!
Next weekend Pete, the 17th. I'm anxious. I've been bird hunting most days around here, chukar, pheasant and geese. My lab is doing great! What fun to hunt with a really good dog.

Again, congrats on a great season!!

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Congrats Pete. U are one lucky dog! Was actually thinking bout you today. Wondered how ur MT trip went? Looks like u got it done again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well, I left home with a Antelope & B elk tag and number 45 on the alternate list for a big game combo. I had already taken my first Antelope and at 4:45 pm Thursday October 18 I checked my email. I had a email from Montana FWP that said I had been drawn for a big game combo tag. I made the call and was told I was the Last to be drawn! I couldn't believe it. So here's how my season looked. View attachment 22532View attachment 22533View attachment 22534
One heck of a trip! Congrats on a great hunt!