Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New resources
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Resources
Latest reviews
Search resources
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Recent content by ScottR
Members
ScottR
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Greenland
I haven't, but I might be able to get someone on to speak about it.
ScottR
Post #2
Sep 23, 2026
Forum:
General Hunting
Son’s First Elk (AZ)
Good deal! I can't wait for my boys to be old enough for that!
ScottR
Post #3
Sep 23, 2026
Forum:
Bowhunting
I Had a Stroke
We are rooting for you Jim!
ScottR
Post #22
Sep 23, 2026
Forum:
General Hunting
Oregon Roosevelt Sucess
Congratulations!
ScottR
Post #11
Sep 18, 2026
Forum:
Elk
I Had a Stroke
How is recovery going Jim?
ScottR
Post #20
Sep 18, 2026
Forum:
General Hunting
Broken Stuff
Anything that protects joints but doesn't inhibit movement is worth it to me.
ScottR
Post #199
Sep 18, 2026
Forum:
Other
Broken Stuff
That stinks!
ScottR
Post #198
Sep 18, 2026
Forum:
Other
The Memes Thread!
Elk Guide must be doing elk guide things...I submit we need another contributor...
ScottR
Post #13,439
Sep 18, 2026
Forum:
Back at the Tailgate
The Memes Thread!
I love this thread so much, It makes my morning!
ScottR
Post #13,435
Sep 10, 2026
Forum:
Back at the Tailgate
The Memes Thread!
I love this. I resembe this lol.
ScottR
Post #13,424
Sep 8, 2026
Forum:
Back at the Tailgate
Oregon Roosevelt Sucess
Very cool, congrats!!!!
ScottR
Post #3
Sep 4, 2026
Forum:
Elk
Ford Excursion VS. 3/4 Ton Suburban
LOL, that is awesome!
ScottR
Post #16
Sep 3, 2026
Forum:
Other
Wyoming Results...
What region did you draw if you don't mind sharing? You can send by PM if you would ratther.
ScottR
Post #16
Sep 1, 2026
Forum:
Wyoming
Truck Caps
Yeah, I have never done that. However, it might be what I do if I don't do the Excursion/Suburban thing in the other thread.
ScottR
Post #6
Aug 26, 2026
Forum:
Other
Oregon Gov Elk Tag Bull
Yeah, unfortunately it's like that a LOT with a lot of Gov and commissioners tags.
ScottR
Post #4
Aug 26, 2026
Forum:
Oregon
Members
ScottR
Top
Bottom