Lets "SEE" who you are. Pics

Adam

Eastmans' Staff / Forum Administrator
Feb 8, 2011
Problem solved guys...got it figured out.

For future notice, when you put ellipsis at the end of a thread title (...), you can only have three. Once you go over three, it breaks the code and that's what was causing none of us to see the second page without using the carrot tab. The bug report had already been submitted to them, so they will probably patch it and fix it on the next update.

If you ever encounter anything funny like this, make sure you let me know.

Thanks guys.

Joe Hulburt

Mar 14, 2011
Oregon Coast
This is my 2010 Roosevelt bull

My 2010 Wyoming Pronghorn

My 2010 rifle Blacktail (I would rather archery hunt but didn't have time to make a trip for the late season so I rifle hunted close to home last year)

Jerry

Feb 21, 2011
Joseph Or
Problem solved guys...got it figured out.

For future notice, when you put ellipsis at the end of a thread title (...), you can only have three. Once you go over three, it breaks the code and that's what was causing none of us to see the second page without using the carrot tab. The bug report had already been submitted to them, so they will probably patch it and fix it on the next update.

If you ever encounter anything funny like this, make sure you let me know.

Thanks guys.
Thanks Adam

thump&dump

Mar 29, 2011
milo sheep 001.jpg

here I am after a successful sheep hunt. It was my brother-in-laws tag. I got to just tag along. it was so fun

MT Muley

Mar 22, 2011
Montana
Here is my buck from last fall. Saw one that dwarfed this one after I had already filled my tag... Can't wait for this fall! Sorry for the crappy garage pictures, my camera was forgotten that day.

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
Antelope.jpgC:\Users\Rachel\Pictures\Coleman\Antelope.jpg
This is my cousin and I on our Wyoming antelope hunt last year. I'm the one on the left. I know that they are just does, and that they are not the best trophy photos, but oh well.

Last edited: