2022 Draw results

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Lots of people riding the struggle bus on draws this year, especially in the trophy species.
Every year is the struggle bus for me! Hahahahaha! I applied for a tougher bull tag, but, hopefully, easier secondary choice. We’ll see, it’ll all be good no matter what the outcome is. I still have a backup plan for the backup plan!

Reactions: gonhunting247

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Every year is the struggle bus for me! Hahahahaha! I applied for a tougher bull tag, but, hopefully, easier secondary choice. We’ll see, it’ll all be good no matter what the outcome is. I still have a backup plan for the backup plan!
Smart to have the backup plan! General Wyoming tags are my backup plan, that has treated me well in the past.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
heck I didn't think anyone ever drew anything on the secondary choice. :unsure: I never even bother to pick a secondary as I just figure nothing you would ever draw second choice is any better then the general anyhow.