How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Look you jerkoff, what I said is almost 100% of the people now being hospitalized with covid have not been vaccinated. The ones that die from it, basically have committed suicide. Hardly anyone who has had the covid vaccine and does get it, get really sick....mostly mild symptoms. They made their choice.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Now that the Covid 19 shot is on the horizon, who is planning on getting one (or 2) and who will refuse?

I know I will do everything I can to get it ASAP....for sure!
When I started this post, I asked an honest question. It's been 8 months and my original post has disintegrated into the crap and name calling we see now. I'm done..................

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Nice going Kidoggy. CC and JimP are just about the nicest and most helpful guys on here … and you’ve pissed them both off with your endless posts preaching ridiculous nonsense and belittling folks who don’t agree with you. Would you just give it a rest and let everyone get back to friendly discussions about HUNTING … please.

Timber Stalker

May 22, 2020
Im will not get the shot. I’ve never taken a flu shot and don’t get the flu. I’m not scared of getting the Vid, I know several people who have had it and it seems less worrisome than Most hangovers. Hell one couple I know went on a vacation when they got it because they couldn’t go to work! If I’m wrong I will pay the price, but I feel I have a very strong immune system and I’m not going to mess with it.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
So Kid, with all the odds of you not getting it, and with all the odds of you surviving it why did you get the shot?
I will answer because I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are asking from sincere curiousity and not trolling for new ways to get others to submit...........the one and only reason I got it was because for a year I was not allowed to visit my mother without it. not even after she herself had recovered from it. in that year she has slipped further into dementia and now no longer has any idea who I or any of her family is.

I am furious that we couldn't even visit when she was ill with it. that final year of her semi awareness was stolen because of the paranoia of stupid people.
had it not been for that one consideration, I never would have allowed it.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Look you jerkoff, what I said is almost 100% of the people now being hospitalized with covid have not been vaccinated. The ones that die from it, basically have committed suicide. Hardly anyone who has had the covid vaccine and does get it, get really sick....mostly mild symptoms. They made their choice.

wow look at the name calling. :ROFLMAO: I thought you were oppossed to that?????????????? 🤪
did you even bother to read the link in post #333??????
two weeks straight the number of folks dying from the vac is higher then the death rate from the 19.

of coarse you didn't read it .............ignorance is bliss. ;)
I know what you said . and I called you statement and your thinking moronic! which it is .I never thought you yourself to be a moron but I am seriously rethinking that evaluation. you are beaten,so yes, we may as well end this conversation.✌

Last edited:
Reactions: dustin ray

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Im will not get the shot. I’ve never taken a flu shot and don’t get the flu. I’m not scared of getting the Vid, I know several people who have had it and it seems less worrisome than Most hangovers. Hell one couple I know went on a vacation when they got it because they couldn’t go to work! If I’m wrong I will pay the price, but I feel I have a very strong immune system and I’m not going to mess with it.
How generous of those @$$holes to go on vacation and spread their disease to who knows how many people. :mad: People like them are why we are having another upswing in the number of cases.

• Sad
Reactions: kidoggy

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Gentlemen, I’m probably going to shut this thread down. It’s not offering anything productive and honestly i don’t to like watching friends fight like this.

Getting the vaccine is your choice, whether you agree or disagree with someone’s decision to get it may not be on the docket for a while here.

Status
Not open for further replies.