2021 draw results

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
word on the street today is tomorrow .

coarse tomorrow word on the street will be saturday and on it goes till someone can claim they was keyrect.
My money is tomorrow right before 5, so they can’t get any complaint phone calls until Monday.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
My money is tomorrow right before 5, so they can’t get any complaint phone calls until Monday.
hope yer right!

but I have yet to see a government entity that was even a bit driven by complaints. my money is on , they will do what they will do whenever they damn well feel like it. :D

typically idaho f&g says you will get results by the 10th of july . most years they seem to be out online around the first of july.

last year was a bit of a fluke with them being on top of things and the results were out by the 19th of june . I don't believe I have ever seen a year when they came out sooner then that.

Last edited:
Reactions: idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
update on f&g website.

The Big Game Controlled Hunt drawing results have not yet been posted as of June 25, 2021, at 10 a.m. MDT. Please check back for weekday updates until the draw is completed. Next check-in will be on Monday, June 28, by 10 a.m. MDT.

Reactions: Bonecollector

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
hope yer right!

but I have yet to see a government entity that was even a bit driven by complaints. my money is on , they will do what they will do whenever they damn well feel like it. :D

typically idaho f&g says you will get results by the 10th of july . most years they seem to be out online around the first of july.

last year was a bit of a fluke with them being on top of things and the results were out by the 19th of june . I don't believe I have ever seen a year when they came out sooner then that.
Looks like I was wrong. It used to be posted online before the 4th and than you got a card by the tenth. Looks like that’ll be the case this year. Good thing I wasn’t betting everything on it today.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I just received my Utah deer tag from the general draw and CC's are being hit for anterless right now.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
I guess we better start waiting for the post cards at this point. I can’t believe it’s taking so long after last year it went so quick.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I guess we better start waiting for the post cards at this point. I can’t believe it’s taking so long after last year it went so quick.
last year they was askeered folks wasn't gonna buy tags and hunker down at home cause a da covid. now they are back to being confident that we is all to dumb to stay home.lol.

Reactions: idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
i'll be surprised if it isn't tomorrow or friday. more likely tomorrow cause they'll be wanting friday and monday off for the fourth.