Draw Results start tomorrow all week long !!!!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I'm just in it for deer this year.

I have a 50% chance of drawing my first choice. If it goes to my second choice I should have a 75% chance in that draw, and if it goes to my third choice I should have a tag.

I have automatic notifications on my credit card that I used so as soon as they run it for the charge I'll get a text message and a email. I won't know what unit I drew but I'll get notified.

Reactions: RICMIC and accubond

accubond

Sep 13, 2011
Hamburg, mn
I'm just in it for deer this year.

I have a 50% chance of drawing my first choice. If it goes to my second choice I should have a 75% chance in that draw, and if it goes to my third choice I should have a tag.

I have automatic notifications on my credit card that I used so as soon as they run it for the charge I'll get a text message and a email. I won't know what unit I drew but I'll get notified.

I've never done this but just updated my card to notify me of any charges over a certain amount.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I've never done this but just updated my card to notify me of any charges over a certain amount.
Sometimes it is a pain in the rear. If you order something online you get notified, if you charge over the notification limit in a store you get notified, and on and on. I once told a receptionist at a doctors office that I would know that I paid before she did. I sat my phone on the counter and it went off with the notification about 2 seconds before she saw it on the CC machine.

Reactions: accubond