Ammunition shortage

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
I saw a video showing all the excess lumber, that this country supposedly doesn't have, stockpiled next to rail yards. Is our excess ammo and supplies being stockpiled somewhere?
I'm w you on this. From what I've seen - Canada has plenty of ammo.

Just can't see average folks sucking up everything the manufacturers can make, there is only so much money but we do have stimulus checks...

Turbodude

Oct 17, 2017
Red side of Ca
Was at Bass Pro today and actually found some ammo. Said they are starting to receive shipments. They got 4 shipments this week. Prices seemed normal.

Reactions: kidoggy

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Was at Bass Pro today and actually found some ammo. Said they are starting to receive shipments. They got 4 shipments this week. Prices seemed normal.
I have seen ammo at BPS - tend to stop in at them when visit folks and the guys need something to do - nothing I could use, but still some ammo sitting on the shelves. One BPS had a multi-level cart inside the front door, another had it behind the gun counter, and another had it on a cart behind a plexi-glass "screen".

• Wow
Reactions: shootbrownelk

Alan Leone

Jan 19, 2021
Sadly, even when ammo starts showing up people will buy ever round they can regardless of their need. Kind of like toilet paper last year when folks bought pallets of it at a time.

• Wow
Reactions: shootbrownelk

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Or like the lady in GA who was filling up a trash bag (Yes, a garbage bag...) with gasoline in her trunk of her car so she didn't run out during the shortage....

Sadly, that is a true story that happened a couple days ago....

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Or like the lady in GA who was filling up a trash bag (Yes, a garbage bag...) with gasoline in her trunk of her car so she didn't run out during the shortage....

Sadly, that is a true story that happened a couple days ago....
proves what I have always known . people are morons.