Contest- Win a $300 package Javelin Lite carbon bipod + leg extensions from Spartan Precision Equipment

We are excited to be a new member of the EHJ forum, so we’re going to start off with a giveaway. This Javelin Lite bipod includes a set of mini legs for shooting off a backpack or bench, and two leg extensions for seated shots. The bipod attaches to your rifle forend magnetically and weighs only 5 ounces!

What you could win: Javelin Lite bipod + leg extensions

What you must do: Post a picture on this thread of you shooting off your bipod or tripod. The photo all of you give the most likes to will be our winner. One photo entry per person. You don’t need to have any equipment from Spartan Precision Equipment to enter.

When is the draw: You have through Wednesday, March 10th to submit your entry. We will post who the winner is the following day.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
1104180822.jpgnot shooting but this is the only pic I have of my swagger b-pod. bought it a couple years ago and have killed a couple deer , a couple antelope and one elk with it so far. only thing I would change on it is the twist release to the tab release on the leg extensions. the twist can be a pain when it is snowy and cold out. mostly just a preference thing.

Reactions: gonhunting247

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
Whoa, that's an awesome picture! I'm terrible at judging bears. Is that a big one?
Thanks,
I think he's a good solid boar for an inland grizzly where we were hunting. I was super happy, he had great hair (no rubs) and I was able to shoot him with my Dad's .338 that he loved so much. This was my first grizzly, so I was pretty easy to please :D

Reactions: Spartan Jake
View attachment 33962not shooting but this is the only pic I have of my swagger b-pod. bought it a couple years ago and have killed a couple deer , a couple antelope and one elk with it so far. only thing I would change on it is the twist release to the tab release on the leg extensions. the twist can be a pain when it is snowy and cold out. mostly just a preference thing.
Is that a Model 70? How do you like it?

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
Went through all my pics, there is only one I could find of me shooting off a bipod - though I shoot off of one quite a bit. This pic is me with my 30 Nosler with a Modular Evolution bipod on it, the rifle in the foreground is my buddy’s 28 Nosler with a Javelin bipod.

Attachments

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
Do you pretty much have to use a muzzle brake on those Noslers?
It would be unpleasant to shoot prone without the brake. Shooting a 215 grain Berger @ 3000 FPS. Mine came with a radial brake that was terrible, blew dirt everywhere, I switched it to a side discharge and it was a huge improvement.

Reactions: Spartan Jake
It would be unpleasant to shoot prone without the brake. Shooting a 215 grain Berger @ 3000 FPS. Mine came with a radial brake that was terrible, blew dirt everywhere, I switched it to a side discharge and it was a huge improvement.
I wish more manufacturers would put side discharge brakes on rifles standard. I see Browning just started doing this, and I applaud them for it