Who else is...

Travis Horner

Feb 28, 2020
Powell, WY
"I want to be the best!" That means different things to different people, but sometimes when I say that or push harder than those around me, I get a lot of attitude and envy in the gym or in the field. I am creeping up on 39. I feel like I have a good Oorah left in me. So, Yes, I want to give it everything I got and be the absolute best version of myself I can be and if that means smoking you on the stair stepper, hey man, don't get mad, Get some and get Fit! A dead elk won't pack itself off of 10,000 feet!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Lifts
Bench 3x15 115lbs
Shrugs 3x20 115lbs
Concentration curls 3x10 new 30lb D/B
Reverse curls 3x12 10lb D/Bs
Pushups 2x10
Chest fly 3x10 20lb D/Bs

Also did my first run of the year planning to focus on outdoor running more this year again as id like to do some more 5ks and maybe a half marathon this year if things can get back to normalish.33360

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
"I want to be the best!" That means different things to different people, but sometimes when I say that or push harder than those around me, I get a lot of attitude and envy in the gym or in the field. I am creeping up on 39. I feel like I have a good Oorah left in me. So, Yes, I want to give it everything I got and be the absolute best version of myself I can be and if that means smoking you on the stair stepper, hey man, don't get mad, Get some and get Fit! A dead elk won't pack itself off of 10,000 feet!
I think we’d get along just fine! 💪

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Go for it Travis. I was 41 when I went to the FBI Academy, and I smoked all but one guy in our section of 50, with the exception of a 27 year old cop from Spain.

Reactions: Travis Horner

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Good going Marcus. I used to travel the Divine Highway, but after 46 years of marriage, my wife doesn't really want to go there much anymore.
Ill remember that lol it will be 10 years for us in August so havent reached that point yet.
The run is rough the first 1.5 miles or so cause it was on the river trail and they dont plow it so it was ice and snow covered still

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday

Lifts
Shrugs 3x20
Bicep curls 3x10
Skull crusher 3x10
Kickbacks 3x12
Bent flys 3x10
Side raises 3x10