How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Talked to my BIL this am and my sister is doing better. She got a blood transfusion containing covid antibodies and that has really helped.
glad to hear that CC . my mom was released from the hospital today also. she is still on oxygen but seems to be on road to recovery. she is 86 and her health isn't great anyhow , if she can whip it anyone can!!!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The part I don't like is having to have proof of having gotten the vaccine. Gates is already talking about human chips again....
What happened to the Democrat "my body my choice..."?
It will still be your choice, no chip you can't fly, get a bank account, buy anything at a store, no drivers license, and a lot of other things. But it will be your choice if you want the chip or not.(n)

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It will still be your choice, no chip you can't fly, get a bank account, buy anything at a store, no drivers license, and a lot of other things. But it will be your choice if you want the chip or not.(n)
don't know if chip is gonna be mark of the beast of end times or not(I actually do not believe so) but it sure as heck is gonna help condition folks to take the mark when that day does come.

I don't care what the so called benefits are or what the negatives to my life might be , ain't no one gonna chip me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
don't know if chip is gonna be mark of the beast of end times or not(I actually do not believe so) but it sure as heck is gonna help condition folks to take the mark when that day does come.

I don't care what the so called benefits are or what the negatives to my life might be , ain't no one gonna chip me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back in the 60's when I took a computer class we were talking about something along these lines. But we were thinking about medical information along with lets say your banking information. Instead of a credit card you just wave your hand over the scanner and the money is automatically deducted from your bank account. You don't have enough to cover it then you are SOL....

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Back in the 60's when I took a computer class we were talking about something along these lines. But we were thinking about medical information along with lets say your banking information. Instead of a credit card you just wave your hand over the scanner and the money is automatically deducted from your bank account. You don't have enough to cover it then you are SOL....
that day is not far off. thanks be to GOD I won't be here ,so no matter for me but for those who are still here , beware your souls.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I have a question , not necessarily for zim but anyone who might know....

why does everyone assume the vaccine will keep them safe forever and give us herd immunity but those who actually get the disease won't achieve lasting immunity?????????
bump

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
From what I have heard it will be a annual or semi annual type of vaccine that you will need to take, just like the flu shots but they can pinpoint this one specificity instead trying to guess what strain is going to show up.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
that's a depressing thought . I believe that given that option I would prefer everyone just die until the human race weeds out the weak. same way nature has done it since the beginning

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
I remember in the 50's when I was a kid all the young people who were getting polio. Rancho Los Amigos (operated by Los Angeles County) was a facility for caring for polio patients in iron lungs. It was only a mile from my house. I also remember everyone getting vaccinated for polio. Never hear about polio today.

Is there a lesson there? Just sayin..................
Good thing our parents didn't just say "let's wait for herd immunity to take care of this polio thing", we don't care if our kids are in an iron lung cause I we don't trust the gubment.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
If there's a medical professional on here, I have a couple questions.
What's the difference between a vaccine for a disease, verse a virus like covid?
Only reason I ask is there are 6 confirmed strains of covid. So if I get a vaccine for a disease it stops said disease from infecting me. Smallpox, polio, just to name a few.
If I get a vaccine for a virus that has multiple strains, and has the ability to change and morph how effective is that?
Plus if I have confirmed antibodies (due to already being sick), do I really need a vaccine?

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
If there's a medical professional on here, I have a couple questions.
What's the difference between a vaccine for a disease, verse a virus like covid?
Only reason I ask is there are 6 confirmed strains of covid. So if I get a vaccine for a disease it stops said disease from infecting me. Smallpox, polio, just to name a few.
If I get a vaccine for a virus that has multiple strains, and has the ability to change and morph how effective is that?
Plus if I have confirmed antibodies (due to already being sick), do I really need a vaccine?
UK issues new lockdown after detecting new strain

supposedly mutant strain spreads faster and is deadlier .

the fear mongering continues .....................

Reactions: idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
cracks me up watching politicians and celebrities making a show of getting vaccine on tv to put the minds of the sheep at ease.

how are we to know they are not just getting a shot of heroin or whatever their drug of choice this week might be????????????? :ROFLMAO:

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
This covid crap is for real, for sure. I know 10 friends in California, including one of my sisters, who have it. Almost all of them were at large family gatherings at Thanksgiving. I'll bet there are more that I don't know about yet.

Merry Christmas........????

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
This covid crap is for real, for sure. I know 10 friends in California, including one of my sisters, who have it. Almost all of them were at large family gatherings at Thanksgiving. I'll bet there are more that I don't know about yet.

Merry Christmas........????
my mom is still recovering .

I must admit , I figured for sure it would do her in.

been about 3 1/2 weeks now since she tested positive . but she is coming along nicely.

If she can whup it ,anyone can.

covids no joke but neither is it a sure death.

Reactions: bdan68
Status
Not open for further replies.