2020 Mule Deer Success Thread

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I'm a slacker...this has not been created for 2020. Please forgive me and lets get this thread going! I know there are a few on here!

Roger L

Aug 17, 2011
Scott, I have some photos, unfortunately I cannot figure out how to up load them. I'll have someone younger show me!!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
If you have the photos on a computer just click the picture icon up in the toolbar next to the paper clip and simile face and open up the picture box. Then click onto the picture on your computer and drag it over into the blank box that is open. Or click on the Attach Files box down in the left hand corner and follow the instructions

If you have them on a photo hosting site then open up the photo and right click it and select "copy image location" then open up the picture icon and past the url for the photo into it. You can also click and drag these hosted images but I have found it easier to copy the url.

On my phone Eastmans opens up in a browser so all the above will apply.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
If you have the photos on a computer just click the picture icon up in the toolbar next to the paper clip and simile face and open up the picture box. Then click onto the picture on your computer and drag it over into the blank box that is open. Or click on the Attach Files box down in the left hand corner and follow the instructions

If you have them on a photo hosting site then open up the photo and right click it and select "copy image location" then open up the picture icon and past the url for the photo into it. You can also click and drag these hosted images but I have found it easier to copy the url.

On my phone Eastmans opens up in a browser so all the above will apply.
This is my favorite part of managing this forum! All of you guys make this so easy!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
We just need to get a good write up on posting pictures and then make it a sticky to refer members to