Boneyard

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Nice! DO they make a fixed blade like this? My only reservations are they it is a lock blade. I closed a closing blade on my fingers than didnt lock right about 10 years ago and threw all of my lock-blades into the trash 10 years ago.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I know they work great, but I love my traditional customs. Usually 2 full animals before I need to touch up on a steel.
But I pay dearly for them.
I saw where you ordered one the other day on the other forum. He does make some real pretty knifes.

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
I saw where you ordered one the other day on the other forum. He does make some real pretty knifes.
It was shipped this morning, but coming from new zealand will take a week or so.
I couldn't help myself with the swamp kuari handle. His price is less than half of what I've seen custom makers here charge.
Excited to see his work

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
Definitely sharpen them. It works great! Just a little steel, works great to touch up the rolled edges. Then when I get home I sharpen them on my sharpening wheel and then on the buffing wheel and they seem even sharper than the original. I do this multiple times and very rarely need to buy new blades.