2019 NV Draw Results Countdown

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Life hack fellas! put in for some bonus points only, that way some of the results show successful when you get the email! :cool:

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Drhorsepower told me that if you call (605)475-6962 (kalkomey direct line) and input your hunter ed, they provide you with results via automated system. ill do it once my conference call is over..

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
Ive got a good feeling this year. I did lower my standards so maybe that will help. It has in the past

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Dr is back?

All we need now is velvet feather, musket man and now that Hardstalk is back it would be like old times!

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Dr is back?

All we need now is velvet feather, musket man and now that Hardstalk is back it would be like old times!
What happened to Velvet feather? College, Bulls and Buckle Bunnies and hes too cool to stop in now a days?! Do you have contact with him on social media at all? Also, I forgot the name of the fella who was kind enough to let me join in on his area 26 sheep tag. What was his handle/ forum name? I dont think I ever saw the final mount of his ram. Im sure he posted it here somewhere.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
What happened to Velvet feather? College, Bulls and Buckle Bunnies and hes too cool to stop in now a days?! Do you have contact with him on social media at all? Also, I forgot the name of the fella who was kind enough to let me join in on his area 26 sheep tag. What was his handle/ forum name? I dont think I ever saw the final mount of his ram. Im sure he posted it here somewhere.
I do. We chat every once in a while. He’s all bout riding bulls now.