Another terrorist attack?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
You really think they can disarm us? They cant even stop a few goat humpers in Syria.

yeah, I do ,the goat humpers are smarter then the average American.

besides, do you really think they even want to defeat them?what better way to get those who WOULD fight back out of the arena.if our government really wanted ISIS gone IT WOULD NOT EXIST. keeping fools in a constant state of fear , helps strip their freedoms and distracts us all from what they, themselves are doing.

the new world order cannot be achieved until Americans fall in line.and make no mistake we will , fall in line though most will deny it we all know it is true.

folks love to point at the forefathers fighting the revolution as proof it can't happen. well they would have been up in arms,long ago, if they lived in this day and age. and let's face it , todays citizen is knowwhere near the same caliber of a man, that the forefathers were.(one merely need point to an 8 year obama presidency,and the fact that Trump and Hillery are the "best and brightest" we can come up with, as proof of what I say.)

I really do , hope I am wrong and it doesn't happen in my lifetime.(but I'm not). but to be honest , part of me really ,really, wants to live just long enough to see the realization of all those who mock me.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I lack the words and eleqaunce to convey my thoughts on this matter so I will borrow a few from wiser men then I.I tend to focus more on the second qoute while you, musket are focusing on the second. I believe we want the same thing just different means to achieve it.

If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
Samuel Adams

Now more than ever before, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature…. If the next centennial does not find us a great nation … it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces.
James Garfield, the twentieth president of the United States, 1877

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
No we are not trying to defeat isis. not aslong as their leader lives in Washington DC... Those backwards goat humpers are not smarter then the average american although I will admit our average is pretty low rightnow but takeout everyone that voted for obamas 2nd term and anyone supporting bernie or hillary and I would say the average intelligence of the group that is left is pretty high and alot of combat vets in there with alot of training and experience. The military swore an oath to defend our country against all enemys foreign and domestic. Anyone trying to take our guns is a domestic enemy and will be treated as such!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The UN thinks they are coming to take our guns but actually we are waiting for the UN to bring us their guns!!!!

well we disagree on what the outcome is gonna be (though I do hope to be proven wrong) but at least we can agree that we are gonna find out which of us is correct.

IDELKFVR

Dec 15, 2013
EMMETT,IDAHO
This is exactly what they want to get every thing in turmoil. Quite talking about it say a prayer and grieve for those lost arm yourself and continue on. My prayers go out to the victims. There not going take your guns away.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
This is exactly what they want to get every thing in turmoil. Quite talking about it say a prayer and grieve for those lost arm yourself and continue on. My prayers go out to the victims. There not going take your guns away.

you are right,grieve the lost and pray these senseless acts might stop.(even though we all know they never will.).

but you are wrong ,in a sense, about the victims not taking our guns away. of coarse we all know they, themselves won't, but the memories of them will.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
well we disagree on what the outcome is gonna be (though I do hope to be proven wrong) but at least we can agree that we are gonna find out which of us is correct.
I was in the US Army Infantry in Iraq. We dont accept defeat and we sure as hell dont turn our guns over to anyone no matter who they are!!!!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I will see if I can dig the article up, but I read a great piece on who would be tasked with disarming America. It is only possible with mass compliance from local law enforcement. The point was essentially would you want to be the officer pulling people over and living amongst them after you took their guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
we are not the same country we were 50 years ago. back then if someone screamed gun control, no one would have thought twice about it. or if they did it would have been to merely dismiss them as a fool.

think about all the things that have changed in just the last 20 years.

1. america has embraced a muslim president to appease the guilt they felt for offending the enemy.. and only seven years after 911,no less.

2.you cannot speak a critical word ,even when true, about muslims or frankly any minority.
3.homosexuallity and trans is no longer abhored but actually embraced as being wonderfull.

4.this nation , even those not religious , once strived to do good but now embrace every vile thing.
5. heck our government doesn't even have the will to prosecute an illegal who commits a crime but will instead let em go with a slap to the butt and a go get another one champ.
I say all that , not because I PARTICULARLY CARE ABOUT THOSE THINGS BUT MERELY TO POINT OUT THAT PUBLIC PERCEPTION CHANGES in the blink of an eye.
we have historically been a pro gun culture, but that is quickly changing. think it can't happen here ? why can't it? it's happening everywhere else.

everyone says they will not comply, it helps em sleep at night . they complied in , soviet union , georgia, england ,australia. just to name a few. and I know , you will now probably point to the american revolution as proof it can't happen here.

well, folks are no longer self sufficient as they were back then. our nation is made up mostly of whining , snivilling , youngsters
(18-30 or so) who are coddled , lazy, drug and alchohol addled weaklings, who would gladly trade their guns for a free obama phone. the children are the future and the future has never in the history of the world, been more bleak.

mman ,I am not putting you in that catagory as I know nothing about you. I thank you for your service but suspect that even you would not put himself in the same catagory as , a george washington or thomas jefferson. I doubt folks of that caliber still exist.

Last edited:

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Only part of this country is like that. They are the ones making noise and the ones the mainstream liberal government controlled news media covers so that is what you hear about. There are a hell of alot of us that dont believe or agree with any of that and we are also the ones with the guns!

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
they know it can't be done over night but in small increments like no gun sales to someone on a watch list. if someone is on a watch list shouldn't there be someone watching them anyway just saying. like here in cali overtime gun laws dictate culture and as time passes it become the norm and most never know about the liberties they are denied.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
On the surface it sounds good no one on a terrorist watch list or no fly list can but a gun. The trouble is what puts people on those lists. They would twist it around little by little until all of us were on a list and couldnt buy a gun.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Only part of this country is like that. They are the ones making noise and the ones the mainstream liberal government controlled news media covers so that is what you hear about. There are a hell of alot of us that dont believe or agree with any of that and we are also the ones with the guns!

yes ,I agree with that. problem is, those with the guns are also the law abiding citizens.(AKA, the most likely to comply).

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Only 3% of the population has ever fought on any war. We wouldnt need all gun owners to win. If you want to be part of the 97% that is up to you. The 3% of us that choose to stand up and fight will give the 97% that choose to do nothing freedom. This revolution will be no different then the last one.