Another terrorist attack?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Its only the beginning. Car bombs, suicide bombs, its all coming. We didnt stop them in Iraq and Syria and didnt close our borders and now they are here and this stuff can and will happen at any time. Get ready for the wild west all over again.
yup. we're gonna get to play cowboys an muslims. only this time I fear the cowboys get to play the part of injun.

by that ,I mean only the muslims will get to carry guns.

Dark Mavis

Mar 6, 2015
Vernon Parish, LA
I'm pretty sure that if the Indians would have had Mathews solocams, and a few vaccinations for some of the bugs we gave em, the cowboys wouldn't have stood a chance. Just saying.

We need to get the Muslims out of this country. We are fighting a holy war, and our Sissy politicians don't want to admit it.

SunnyInCO

Oct 20, 2015
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Its only the beginning. Car bombs, suicide bombs, its all coming. We didnt stop them in Iraq and Syria and didnt close our borders and now they are here and this stuff can and will happen at any time. Get ready for the wild west all over again.
don't know all the details yet but it is time to close the borders to all immigration before the melting pot becomes the melted pot.
Sorry guys, don't intend to ruffle any feathers but apparently he was born in New York so not sure what 100% sealing the boarders for the past 20+ years would have done in this specific case. No I'm not some far left lib gun hating ...

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
Sorry guys, don't intend to ruffle any feathers but apparently he was born in New York so not sure what 100% sealing the boarders for the past 20+ years would have done in this specific case. No I'm not some far left lib gun hating ...
May not have stopped this nut, but his Dad was from Afganistan...not sure if they came here in the last 20 years. There have been a number of likely terrorists and folks with ties to terrorists stopped at the southern border. ISIS has used the open borders in Europe to infiltrate terrorists and has said they are doing the same with Syrian refugees. An open border and/or fairly free flow of refugees is like an open invitation I think.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Maybe not this specific case but it would prevent alot of things that I believe are going to happen here from terrorists that have slipped through our borders.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
yup. we're gonna get to play cowboys an muslims. only this time I fear the cowboys get to play the part of injun.

by that ,I mean only the muslims will get to carry guns.
No one is taking our guns. They can go ahead and try it and see what happens!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
No one is taking our guns. They can go ahead and try it and see what happens!
yeah, it couldn't possibly happen here.your comment reminds me of the opening invasion in the movie red dawn, with the you can't have my guns till you pull em from my cold dead fingers and then it shows a soldier doing just that.

I will fight! that's what folks always say. right up to when they are drug away screaming to the gulag. truth is, you won't even be given the chance to fight . they will come in the night, town by town. and the media will not report what is happening. and those who do try to spread the word ,will be called crazy and no one will believe, because , hey this is america, those things don't happen here. when that day comes and the choice is disapear forever or give up your guns and return to your family we all know which the majority will choose.

you should read the book ,"the blue communism" by raven alb j. it's written by a man who ,as a boy watched the soviets take over Georgia. and goes into depth comparing what happened there to what is happening here.

Last edited:

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
yeah, it couldn't possibly happen here.your comment reminds me of the opening invasion in the movie red dawn, with the you can't have my guns till you pull em from my cold dead fingers and then it shows a soldier doing just that.

I will fight! that's what folks always say. right up to when they are drug away screaming to the gulag. truth is, you won't even be given the chance to fight . they will come in the night, town by town. and the media will not report what is happening. and those who do try to spread the word ,will be called crazy and no one will believe, because , hey this is america, those things don't happen here. when that day comes and the choice is disapear forever or give up your guns and return to your family we all know which the majority will choose.

you should read the book ,"the blue communism" by raven alb j. it's written by a man who ,as a boy watched the soviets take over Georgia. and goes into depth comparing what happened there to what is happening here.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Again.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
yep. that's always the way folks react. right up till it's to late an they wonder what the heck happened

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
yep. that's always the way folks react. right up till it's to late an they wonder what the heck happened
I guess I must have missed all the times the United States was invaded by the Soviets and every time the 2nd amendment was abolished.
I feel sorry for you and those around you.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
So Martha Stewart can't get a gun, but so many of these crazies do legally... of course they usually have no criminal background...

Any thoughts on assault weapons ban coming down the pike? or perhaps magazine restrictions?
Seems like the mood is in the air... even Donald Trump is talking about the no fly list banning firearm purchases, although I don't see him winning, so if Hillary gets in there then what do you think will come?

Should the club have an armed guard? should patrons be allowed to carry?

I think someone who would've been carrying if legal is going to have to sue the gov't or state... one of these days.

What were the rules under the assault weapons ban under clinton? could you buy and sell an AR? ie pre ban etc...? I assume prices went up!? were there magazine restrictions?

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I guess I must have missed all the times the United States was invaded by the Soviets and every time the 2nd amendment was abolished.
Its not the thought of another nation confiscating firearms, its our own government doing it. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this happening, its already happened across all of Europe. England for example has banned handgun ownership since 1996. If it happens to other first world countries, its naïve to think it couldn't happen here.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
Its not the thought of another nation confiscating firearms, its our own government doing it. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this happening, its already happened across all of Europe. England for example has banned handgun ownership since 1996. If it happens to other first world countries, its naïve to think it couldn't happen here.
Canada took all handguns...

Didn't Australia essentially ban guns? I don't know the details, although I read that biker gangs still have and use guns for crimes there.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho

I don't feel sorry for you but I might feel sorry for those around you

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
They will not take our guns. Word would get out and there would be an uprising like no one can imagine. They couldnt enforce it anyways. Our Military and law enforcement would never follow that order.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
They will not take our guns. Word would get out and there would be an uprising like no one can imagine. They couldnt enforce it anyways. Our Military and law enforcement would never follow that order.
most of em would.there would be a lot of grumbling and complaining but most will fall in line. those few who don't will simply disapear. that's what always happens,in the end, when governments grow to large, and people embrace apathy.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
most of em would.there would be a lot of grumbling and complaining but most will fall in line. those few who don't will simply disapear. that's what always happens,in the end, when governments grow to large, and people embrace apathy.
Negative!! There will be 10 million gun owners headed for DC!!! Most gun owners will not comply. Alot of us are actually looking forward to it!!