Wyoming sights

BigSexy

Feb 21, 2011
Southeast Nebraska
I am planning to visit a friend this summer in Powell WY, and I am thinking about driving out from eastern Nebraska. I hope to hopefully be hunting an elk out there in a few years but wanted your guys opinions, if you had to drive across wyoming, what are some things you would like to see along the way? Is it even worth it for someone who has never driven through? Should I just get a plane ticket to billings? Any help would be great. I am easily ammused and love sight seeing.

Thanks!

DryFlyGuy

Feb 21, 2011
Cody, Wyoming
My first thought is to fly into Billings. Northeast Wyoming is pretty cool (Black Hills area). Powell is between the Bighorns and the Beartooths. I'd say the sights right around Cody and Powell are as good as anything you'll see on the drive from southeast Braska.

jenbickel

Veteran member
Feb 22, 2011
Sheridan, Wyoming
www.facebook.com
I love driving through wyoming..its pretty everywhere you go.. but i also live here and im a girl so i am into that sorta thing. there are fun things to see like devils tower, umm that other big rock that i cant think of the name of, the mountain drives are gorgeous.

BigSexy

Feb 21, 2011
Southeast Nebraska
Well, I think the wife and i decided to go to Cheyenne Days to see the Jason Aldean Concert, then head up to see some friends in powell. Were planning on camping in yellowstone a couple nights, then head through the blackhills of SD on the way back home. Now all I have to do is wait until july!