Wyoming Leftover Draw Results

Fish

Jul 8, 2011
WA State
Drew a leftover cow tag in the same area as my deer tag. Lots of home work to do and practice shooting off my sticks before my WY hunt.

Thomas11

Apr 22, 2013
South alabama
No tag for me! I can’t even draw a stinking leftover tag!! Wyoming has not been my friend as far as drawing tags. I have 6pts there and I’ve been ready to burn them but I can’t draw!

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
No tag for me! I can’t even draw a stinking leftover tag!! Wyoming has not been my friend as far as drawing tags. I have 6pts there and I’ve been ready to burn them but I can’t draw!
Don't be disappointed, there is always other options while you are building points and waiting to draw the tag you want, sometimes I want to give up my point gambling and hunt OTC, there is a lot of good OTC hunts.

Thomas11

Apr 22, 2013
South alabama
Don't be disappointed, there is always other options while you are building points and waiting to draw the tag you want, sometimes I want to give up my point gambling and hunt OTC, there is a lot of good OTC hunts.
Oh I’m going somewhere! No doubt. But I really kinda figured I could draw a dang leftover tag! Especially in the grizz units. Idk maybe I didn’t need to hunt in grizz country anyway. Last yr this hunt had about 40% draw odds in leftover draw so I guess it’s no slam dunk. Anyway looks like CO at this point!

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
Oh I’m going somewhere! No doubt. But I really kinda figured I could draw a dang leftover tag! Especially in the grizz units. Idk maybe I didn’t need to hunt in grizz country anyway. Last yr this hunt had about 40% draw odds in leftover draw so I guess it’s no slam dunk. Anyway looks like CO at this point!
Good luck in CO! I will be hunting in CO with my son this year.

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
I drew 020-6 doe pronghorn tag for $49, which is less than one NY strip at the Laurelhurst Steak House. :)

anybody with advice for 020 feel free to chime in and good luck everybody who drew!

1,000 mile road trip cant come soon enough.

Last edited: