Wyoming Elk, Deer, and Antelope draw results

wyoming_man

Mar 1, 2011
Cowboy Country!!
BTW I posted the link because I have seen their system crash before. If you had the direct link you were good, but if you tried to go through the main page links it would crash on you. Good luck!

wyoming_man

Mar 1, 2011
Cowboy Country!!
Been looking through the odds report. Looks like additional cow/calf tags were guaranteed pretty much everywhere and many will be available for leftover. As for the rest of the draw the odds look pretty bleak. What a junky I am!! The areas I put in for had drawing odds of 5-10%. Pretty bad for a resident tag!!

wyoming_man

Mar 1, 2011
Cowboy Country!!
Didn't do too well once again! Only got a cow/calf tag of which there are still some leftover, and a doe/fawn antelope tag. Guess it will be flat tops and general for me this year!!

307Wapiti

Mar 11, 2011
Wyoming
I drew a coveted Area 22 elk tag with a buddy of mine for the 2nd year in a row! I am BEYOND stoked right now!!! Getting in shape for the season all of a sudden got a whole easier.

ssliger

Very Active Member
Mar 9, 2011
Laramie WY
Living high on life right now, drew 102 for mule deer, drew 47 for antelope (this was almost a guarantee), just general for elk.

wyoming_man

Mar 1, 2011
Cowboy Country!!
Living high on life right now, drew 102 for mule deer,
Congrats!! That was my choice, but.............

Usually 47 is a guarantee, but this year 964 people put in for 790 tags.

Seems like speed goat tags were a hot commodity this year!! Not many left over except in those areas that had a bazzillion tags!!

wyoming_man

Mar 1, 2011
Cowboy Country!!
I drew a coveted Area 22 elk tag with a buddy of mine for the 2nd year in a row! I am BEYOND stoked right now!!! Getting in shape for the season all of a sudden got a whole easier.
Nice draw on the Ferris tag!! Back when I was in high school, many, many moons ago, there was an albino cow and bull in that area. We blanked on the Seminoe tag. I blame it my friend's p*** poor luck at drawing! We put in party tag

birdhunter

May 8, 2011
Black Hills, Wy
Drew a 117 bull tag. My dad as well. My wife drew a cow tag for the area. Really excited about it. Had cow tags years prior and seen some very nice bulls. Now i suppose that we have bull tags we will see all cows haha!

kcaves

Jun 3, 2011
wyoming
drew my area 7 type 1 3rd time in 4 years and I also drew area 47 for antelope, and i'll prolly go general mule deer too. Not many ppl I know around here drew area 7, at least none of my friends.

NDHunter

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2011
North Dakota
My buddy and I drew 27 for antelope and Region Y for deer. Will be our very first trip out of state and we plan on making it about a 10 day trip. Can't wait for it!!!!