Wyoming Buck 2012

HuntWYODon

Very Active Member
Dec 19, 2011
Kalifornia
That 2nd pic is worth framing and giving as a present, simply great pic. Nice deer too!
Thanks Boss ! Funny, I took him to Wy first time in 2010 for deer and antelope. He got both bucks. He was fed up with Ca. And Ut. . I made pics of both and framed below his plaque with his lope and deer horns on it. He wanted a Euro done on this one. Took it to my taxidermist friend in Cody. He'll be done with it tomorrow. We trade with cape from buck.

Last edited:

HuntWYODon

Very Active Member
Dec 19, 2011
Kalifornia
I seriously replied to this and it's saying I didn't! A big congrats to your son Don!! What an awesome buck! I bet he was thrilled. Now hurry up and get one yourself! ;)
That's alright Jen, I was just giving you a hard time .He said thanks! Hunted my area this morning. Followed a big buck track in snow for about a mile and never found him. Last Friday I went out in afternoon to check the area out and a real nice buck put the slip on me.. Should of shot from where I was. Wasnt sure of his rack until he turned and then he went around the butte and disappeared. More to it but that's later.

Last edited: