Wyoming Antelope Archery Season

DABAU

Jan 22, 2014
Georgia
I'm leaning towards doing an archery antelope hunt this year and I just wanted to make sure I am interpreting the regulations correctly. For those of you who archery antelope hunt, I'm looking at a unit that will be a Type 1 license. It looks to me that if I draw the type 1 license, all I need is the additional archery license ($72 license for a non-resident) and I'm good to hunt during the archery season dates? That is how I am interpreting the regulations but just wanted to be certain. Thanks for any feedback.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
I'm leaning towards doing an archery antelope hunt this year and I just wanted to make sure I am interpreting the regulations correctly. For those of you who archery antelope hunt, I'm looking at a unit that will be a Type 1 license. It looks to me that if I draw the type 1 license, all I need is the additional archery license ($72 license for a non-resident) and I'm good to hunt during the archery season dates? That is how I am interpreting the regulations but just wanted to be certain. Thanks for any feedback.
That is correct for most Wyoming tags. You will want to view the specific regulation for your area once they are released to be sure. You would also likely have the option to go back with a rifle if you didn't connect during archery.

Reactions: DABAU