WY Area 68 Pronghorn

jimss

Jun 10, 2012
Last year was super dry during the summer in that unit. Some of the water sources totally dried up by the end of the summer and antelope tended to migrate long distances from where they were earlier in the summer. Where there are good water sources there generally are more antelope.

jimss

Jun 10, 2012
Cover lots of country. Some areas don't have many antelope. If it snows much the antelope can dramatically change locations. I would bring lots of water, shovel, and chains. If it gets wet that country can get pretty mucky.

Kevin W

Jan 26, 2013
Anyone else draw this tag this year? Hunting the first week of October, would love to network with other hunters who have this tag for this fall or have hunted it in the past.
Hello cgeminski can you recount how the hunt was? 68 is on the short list for next season.

cgeminski

Feb 23, 2016
Long Island, NY
www.facebook.com
I was unable to go and had to cancel at the last minute due to two medical emergencies in my family. Ended up getting a full tag refund and all my points back after spending a month gathering statements and having forms filled out from doctors. About to apply for the same area again this year. If anyone else in this thread is applying for 68 this year I would love to network with you.

Reactions: DoubleDropMuley