WY antelope unit 67

Firearrow

Mar 1, 2011
CA
My buddy and I should draw 67, I stress should. I have look at some maps, and like the looks of the Freemont area. I have also heard the SE portion of the unit is good as well. Anyone care to chime in on this. Let me say I am not looking for your secrete spots, just would like to talk about the unit.

Thanks

My father and I filled four doe/fawn tags between us in 67 last year. We found the antelope to be fairly dispursed when we were hunting (near end of the first week of the season). The best I can tell you is to be looking near water as we found several drainages with good water that seemed to concentrate them into "pockets", but these areas were spread out over a large portion of the north and central parts of the unit. We didn't get into the southern part much before filling our last tag so I can't say about that.

Firearrow

Mar 1, 2011
CA
Thanks for the info. If we draw, we will be there 3-4 days early to scout for bucks, and water. So far I have heard that it has been a slightly weter than usual year. Lets hope for no more rain, and warmer days.