Wild Sheep Foundation ban?

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Is anybody here involved or a member of the WSF? Got an email regarding the ban of a Bryan Martin with Asain Mountain Outfitters. Just curious of why he was banned? The email and their website doesn’t state why. I’m just curious why he’d get banned. I have no idea who he is. Looks like he does a lot of the Marco Polo sheep hunts. I’m guessing he got in trouble for something??

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Stealing clients money. Bryan was booking hunts for sheep hunts in asia, taking hunters money and then not paying the guides in asia. Hunters would show up and the guides refused to take them hunting because bryan stole the money for himself.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Honestly, there are probably more outfitters that need to be called out and put out of business for the crap I've heard and or read.
I feel bad for those who lost out, both hunter and guide.

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
It’s a dam shame that we even have to worry about crap like this. But, there’s dirtbags everywhere in every aspect of business

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
yeah. Were talking serious money, like $40,000 sheep hunts. Probably enough money for some guys to put a well place round between the eyes.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I remember how a lion outfitter took a Erie PA guys money 15 years ago. It involved a $6000 lion hunt out west.

It all came to an end at the Harrisburg sport show when the police put the guy in handcuffs in the parking lot for fraud charges. He ripped off the wrong guy. That's a fact. The guy from Erie was well connected politically.

So they story goes, charges were dropped and a check was cut (with interest).

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
This is an international incident. I don't know which countries laws would dictate. Canada, usa, or one of the stans, where it occured.

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
I remember how a lion outfitter took a Erie PA guys money 15 years ago. It involved a $6000 lion hunt out west.

It all came to an end at the Harrisburg sport show when the police put the guy in handcuffs in the parking lot for fraud charges. He ripped off the wrong guy. That's a fact. The guy from Erie was well connected politically.

So they story goes, charges were dropped and a check was cut (with interest).
I remember hearing about that one

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
I can’t even begin to imagine paying all my money for a dream hunt, only to find out the guy screwed you over! I’d prolly end up in jail for assault and battery!