Wife's Utah Buck

woodtick

Veteran member
Feb 24, 2011
Jim Bridger County, Utah
After not being able to hunt for 4 years, she was able to take this nice little buck at 540 yards with one shot. We had some guys almost blow it for us, we spotted them at about 1200 yards luckily we was able to cut it down to her comfort zone in a hurry and she made an outstanding shot. I got to enjoy a rather heavy pack out, he was bigger bodied than I thought and will provide us with some high quality meat for the coming months. It was nice to be able to hunt with her again, probably my most favorite hunting companion.

In God We Trust

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Colorado
Nice buck. I took my wife on her first deer hunt last year. She tagged out and it was one of my favorite hunts. It is something I am going to do with her every year now. Congrats

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Congrats to you and your wife. That heavy pack out will be forgotten when you are feasting on that great venison.

robiland

Feb 24, 2014
Utah
Nice deer. Congrats!!! I had to laugh at the "probably" my favorite hunting partner. I hope to get a deer for my wife. This is her 1st time with a tag and shes excited.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I wish my "comfort zone" was 540 yards, what a shot on an amazing animal!!!

Sfjeeper

May 31, 2014
Rocklin, CA
Congratulations to your wife on harvesting a very nice buck. Congratulations to you both on sharing your love of hunting, and the outdoors together.