Who would you choose?

WAarcher00

May 23, 2011
A week in the backcountry with Cameron Hanes would be a great education. Jim Shockey that crazy french moose hunter on outdoor channel, Tred Barta. all the Eastman guys would be a wealth of knowledge and look like good guys to hunt with.

indianw

Mar 2, 2011
Elverta, Ca
I would like to hunt with all that has been mentioned but first I would like to hit the back country with Cameron been working out pretty hard extreme Biking, weights, Running & ran some 5K races signed up for my first Marathon lost 34lbs so far

theguide

Feb 22, 2011
Steve Chappell seems like someone that would be fun to hunt with. He definitely knows his stuff. He seems like someone that would make you feel comfortable, make you feel like an old friend. Given the choice, I would hunt with Steve.

northforkecap

May 28, 2011
Medford, OR
Good and tough question. I like how Maxhunter responded so I'll do the same here:
1. Cameron Hanes (I'm a DIY guy who hunts the Eagle Caps and I know him from living in Springfield years ago)
2. Nate Simmons (I like his demeanor about the high country and his approach to situations)
3. Dwight Schuh (lots of wisdom and time-tested results, not to mention a good man)
4. Randy Ulmer (he's a teacher-type and knows his stuff).