Who’s gonna win?

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I stopped watching when they started kneeling.

I 100% don’t even know the names of the teams in attendance.

I had 2 grandpas and several great uncles that jumped out of airplanes into a hail of bullets for our freedom and our flag.

piss on those overpaid bastards.

sorry not sorry.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I stopped watching when they started kneeling.

I 100% don’t even know the names of the teams in attendance.

I had 2 grandpas and several great uncles that jumped out of airplanes into a hail of bullets for our freedom and our flag.

piss on those overpaid bastards.

sorry not sorry.
Me too.
I honestly don’t care to watch but the wife likes to.

I don’t follow any sports and don’t know the players except Maybe a few of the popular ones.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I don't care either, and wasn't even aware that it was last night. Big, big, big money ruined the game. I still like high school and some college FB. (Football not facebook).

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
On the play towards the end when the KC player decided to down the ball inside the 5 so that they could run out the clock and kick a field goal.
Wouldn't of it been hilarious if they would of been stopped from scoring and either had the kick blocked or missed?

While I can understand the idea of leaving as little time on the clock as possible, it can always backfire on you and I have seen it happen a couple of times.

I have also seen the offensive team go for a field goal when it was 3rd down instead of waiting until 4th just encase something happens to the snap back to the holder. Plus in as bad condition as that field was I think that I'd want to hedge my bets on the kick or sore.

Everything worked out for KC but there is always that "What If"

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
On the play towards the end when the KC player decided to down the ball inside the 5 so that they could run out the clock and kick a field goal.
Wouldn't of it been hilarious if they would of been stopped from scoring and either had the kick blocked or missed?

While I can understand the idea of leaving as little time on the clock as possible, it can always backfire on you and I have seen it happen a couple of times.

I have also seen the offensive team go for a field goal when it was 3rd down instead of waiting until 4th just encase something happens to the snap back to the holder. Plus in as bad condition as that field was I think that I'd want to hedge my bets on the kick or sore.

Everything worked out for KC but there is always that "What If"
Yeah, but do you really want to give that eagles offense a minute 30 to stage a comeback. About the only time the chiefs got the eagles offense off the field was when the eagles got backed up due to penalties. However, that chiefs kicker isnt very consistent. Definately wasnt a give me field goal.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I agree but to not even try for the touchdown is what gets me. After the Eagles spend their last timeout KC still had a couple of plays that they could of tried to punch it in. Granted you don't want to give a explosive offense much time, but depending on a field goal is risking even more with the number of them that get missed, or even the one that KC tried in the first half that hit the upright.