Whitetails

Adam

Eastmans' Staff / Forum Administrator
Feb 8, 2011
Figured I'd post up some photos to make the whitetail crowd happy...I too was a whitetail fanatic (Nebraska) before I moved up to NW Wyoming last summer.

My 09 archery buck...

Wife's buck...and yes, bigger than anything I've ever killed. The 7" matching kickers if his G2s are too cool.

Booner

Feb 21, 2011
Nebraska
Gotta love the Nebraska bucks, there were some really nice ones killed this year, a new state record typical scores 202 6/8 net.

Adam

Eastmans' Staff / Forum Administrator
Feb 8, 2011
Those are some awesome bucks! You were a whitetail fanatic? Meaning, you're not anymore?
Guess I should have spoken more carefully. It's not that I won't hunt them anymore, it's just that they've kind of taken a backseat to mulies now. I know there are some great whitetails around here, but the high country mulies is a priority now. I seen two bucks over whitetails over 160 between here and Lovell last fall. Talk about getting excited...and there I sit, on my one year waiting game to become a resident. Talk about self control!

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Nice whiteys Adam! I have only shot one white tail, in Montana. One of the funnest hunts I have been on. Congrats

Wapiti slayer .270

Jan 16, 2012
Colorado
Figured I'd post up some photos to make the whitetail crowd happy...I too was a whitetail fanatic (Nebraska) before I moved up to NW Wyoming last summer.

My 09 archery buck...

Wife's buck...and yes, bigger than anything I've ever killed. The 7" matching kickers if his G2s are too cool.
Adam,

Its been a long time since I saw you post these pics, but its still just as impressive now as it was then!! Also saw a cell phone pic of your big mulie and caribou. Dude, your hard work is paying off my friend. Congratulations!!!!!!!