What electric shaver do you use?

Nick222

Jun 18, 2019
the USA
I'm thinking of ordering a new one, pricey and longlasting, any suggestions?

So thanks everybody for taking part in the conversation, I like all your suggestions :) I've done a sort of research work and eventually ordered the best one! I asked my friends as well as forum users and realized it's quite difficult to opt because of the different people's taste...But there are lots of buyers' reviews which might help you to pick a good razor! I recommend you to visit http://www.mistershaver.com/best-electric-shavers/ here is a good article describing the most popular razor models. After reading it I decided to order from the company which has never let me and millions of users down, a Braun razor :) It worths it!

Last edited:

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well, lets see here...

I use an electric trimmer for the beard and the hair. One large style for the the tough work, and then a smaller one for the edges etc. No, I am not a manscaper which can be verified by the simple fact that the actual razor I use only once a week....is the cheapest I can find at Costco or Wal Mart!

So all that said...I am of about zero use to you ha.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I usually let my hair on my face get to a good stubble before shaving. Electric razors pull on the hairs too much so I start off with a double edge blade, and then if I want it as smooth as I can get it I'll finish it off with a Phillips Noreco.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
have tried braun, remington, Norelco over the years . I have a braun now and it works as well as any of em did. I generally use electric for two or three days the shave with a razor for a closer shave after a few days of that.
don't know what model it is but it is the rechargeable cordless kind so I can shave with one hand , and text with other ,while steering with my knee as I drive to work.
I haven't done the crocodile Dundee shave in a long, long time.;)

Last edited: