Well hooked a new guy

sigpros

Very Active Member
Aug 10, 2011
missouri
Left out on the 21st (my anniversary) for a few days of Antelope hunting. I brought a new guy from work who had never been hunting before. Well we did good 5 guys all tagged out on doe antelope and had a great time. My buddy made a couple great shots and his antelope’s went right down. We talked about next years plans the whole way back to Missouri. Glad to add another guy to our ranks.

Attachments

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Left out on the 21st (my anniversary) for a few days of Antelope hunting. I brought a new guy from work who had never been hunting before. Well we did good 5 guys all tagged out on doe antelope and had a great time. My buddy made a couple great shots and his antelope’s went right down. We talked about next years plans the whole way back to Missouri. Glad to add another guy to our ranks.
Does new guy have a name ,or just FNG? Ha!Ha! 🔥

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
You gotta love it when a plan comes together. Don't denigrate the doe hunting, because in my experience they are often tougher to hang a tag on then the bucks.

sigpros

Very Active Member
Aug 10, 2011
missouri
The big rings are trail Bologna which is awesome, the small ones are just meat sticks. My friends name is Sam he's in the second pic. And yes the does are more cautious than the bucks. Taking my son next year I can't wait. He just turned 12 and is ready to go.