trail camera buck...

BigSurArcher

Very Active Member
Mar 3, 2011
N. CA
I'll give him 165. Nice classic genetics. That picture is kinda eery, looks like an extra-terrestrial landscape.

hubba20

Mar 9, 2011
Southern Nevada
i think that buck would go around 170 personally... and ya the background is pretty cool looking huh lol... i think it looks pretty sweet

AustonButt

Apr 21, 2011
Billings, MT
A solid 160. G3s and 4s are holding him back a little but he has solid 2s and main beams. Nice wide frame too. A head on look from this guy would be impressive.

hubba20

Mar 9, 2011
Southern Nevada
thanks. sorry i gave you crap about the alfalfa fields... i'm probably just jealous that you have those big bucks lol... anyways, congrats on your bucks.

Sharpstick

Mar 1, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Apology accepted and thanks for the last post. Even with a feed source to draw them in, it's taken many years, scouting and hard work to get within bow range of a mature buck. I love trail cameras. They're almost as addicting as bow hunting. Who knows...if you ever get an archery tag for Utah, look me up and we'll hunt these wise ole mulies as they come and go from the alfalfa.

hubba20

Mar 9, 2011
Southern Nevada
I'll keep that in mind! I'm going on my mission this summer so I won't be able to hunt during Utah's archery hunt, so I'll have to look you up when I get back!