Tick Toc. Waiting for the draw

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
thanks jim p,,i did the same $200 notification alert on my cc too,,good thinking,,ive heard of some $800 elk cc hits today so far,,so it is starting

Duckdon83

May 29, 2016
Thanks Jim, I will definitely take you up on that offer. North was my first choice and south was my second. My son is 11 and has zero points and I only have 4 points. My only guess is we are lucky to draw a pair of random non resident tags.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Yep, if you got a pair of non resident tags you need to go purchase a lottery ticket.

Let me know if you need help, also if you have ever been in the Book Cliffs before.

luckynv

Aug 3, 2014
Henderson, Nv
My Card Got hit for General Buck, Only put in Non Res Muzzle Loader, still waiting on the e-mail for which unit. Good luck and God Bless ya'll

coloradoshedhead

Jul 9, 2014
Colorado
Looks like I got a hit on my cc for General Rifle Deer. This will be my first Utah hunt and I?m excited for it. Spent a bunch of time just on the other side of the border from my unit so I?m also excited to put the rest of the puzzle pieces together and learn the country. Congrats to all who draw!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
NR early rifle Pine Valley general deer tag for me. Decided to burn my 7 points and go hunting...

Horniac
You should have a great hunt. I have a friend that shot a toad of a buck last year down there near the Nevada border. The buck that he got was being chased by hunters on both sides.

boiler

Dec 26, 2015
Indiana
Wife just told me there was a $800 charge Friday! Pahvant muzzleloader....if the application was right. Colorado 76 archery tag should be a sure thing, so a little nervous.

Last edited:

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
Looks like a lot of tags being drawn here. Congrats guys. I'm in for goat and sheep. Barring a miracle there, I'm planning on hunting general elk.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
It's official, I stuck out in Utah on my few tags that I actually applied for and I got bonus points for the rest.

I do however have a general season buck muzzle loader tag for the Monroe Mountain. Now I have to wait for Wyoming to see if that tag is going to be used or not.

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
got a cc hit for $268,,non-res buck deer,,just dont know what choice it is yet?no e-mail yet.