This will be my home!

Muleyslayer

Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for the Forum Eastmans' Right here in the Mule Deer section is where you can find me!!

Marc Smith
Peyton, CO

Attachments

Andyhunter

Feb 21, 2011
Me Too! I think that I'll be spending a lot of time here!

Attachments

grok34

Feb 21, 2011
Codes where u from in SD? Your moving in right direction. I grew up in Beresford moved to Idaho in 2003. You will love the west

Guy

Eastmans' Staff
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
I guess that would make us neighbors Marc. Good luck with the seminars next month. Off to Phoenix for me tomorrow.

Muleyslayer

Feb 21, 2011
Good to see ya Neighbor! Good luck with your show, I'm sure you will rock it... as always! Thanks for the support!

Beresford huh? I used to do alot of shooting at the little range there in Beresford. I live about 10 miles north of there. Eastern SD is so dang boring. My drive to work goes something like this.......Cornfield......beanfield.....cornfield....beanfield.....hot dang a shelterbelt...cornfield......cow......cornfield.....pheasant....

99% of my SD hunting is done 7hrs away near Hot Springs. The wife and I arent sure exactly in WY we will be moving but we are both fed up with SE SD.

Rob

Feb 21, 2011
Iowa
Codes, you are a lucky man, I could never talk my wife into moving West. I lived in Hudson for 13 yrs and my kids went to school in Beresford. Like you I'm tired of corn and soybean country and spend most of my time planning and dreaming of my next hunting trip West.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Mark are you going to be at the ISE show in Salt Lake City, I really enjoyed your seminar on backcountry muleys. You have given me inspiration to get in shape and finally do it this year.

Muleyslayer

Feb 21, 2011
No not this year but perhaps next year! Glad you enjoyed The Seminar! You were a great group of guys, genuine hard core hunters!