this is great

huntnrich

Mar 10, 2011
Sorry I'm not from Idaho, but I love Idaho. I love to hunt Idaho. I've hunted Idaho since 1980, I've had some awesome memories up there. I hope things get worked out with the Wolves and problems up there with the lack of game, and the need for lots more money. (non-resident fees). Feel lucky if you are a Idahoan.

Yes let's hope this turns into a great resource for all of us. If any of you are going to be around Boise on April 16th and you shoot a bow. Come check out the Sagebrush Archers 1st ever "Millitary Appreciation/ Wounded Warrior Project" 3D shoot. Some of the proceeds from the shoot and raffles will go to the Wounded Warrior Project. Great time and Great cause!

AbrnRngr57

I just got military orders to Idaho (which should be my last assignment before retirement!) and couldn't be more excited to get back someplace where I can hunt again. I am currently in Massachusetts and well, you know the deal....had significant culture shock when I moved here from Alaska! Looking forward to using this forum and getting back full force into the outdoors!