Things guys under 6 feet hate.

Fatrascal

Apr 5, 2013
Spring Creek, Nevada
Trying to get up in a tall jacked up truck, hiking with a guy over 6 feet and trying to keep up with him, meeting georgeous women that are taller than me, trying to buy clothes in the large and extra large category but the only thing left on the rack are tall and short sizes. Ha ha, I enjoyed reading about what people over 6 feet hate in the other post so much that I decided to write about what us guys under 6 feet hate. fatrascal.

Drhorsepower

Veteran member
May 19, 2011
Reno, Nevada, United States
Shopping for clothes for above mentioned reasons.

Blowing out inseams.

Hiking, walking, and running with taller folks.

Sitting at baseball games with taller people in front of you.

Concerts.

Using the little people public urinals.

Carrying duffel bags (hits your knees no matter how short the strap).

Washing fire engines.

Getting stuff off the top shelf at supermarkets.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
But the one thing I like about being just under 6 ft (hope I don't go past it) is that when sneaking, you can stand up more than a taller guy. Always liked it when I was younger sneaking on ducks. My uncle is half hunched over and I am walking tall lol.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
+1 on the taller women comment! How bout finding hunt pants with a 30" waist!! Or being stuck somewhere between meduim and small in all you clothes. I call it size schmedium.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
+2 on the taller women comment. When I met my wife I was wearing flip flops and she was in heels; she is only two inches shorter than me anyway so on that day I was looking up at her, almost a no go! Luckily I've got her by over a hundred pounds, thank God that's not the other way around.... :p