The Tax Day Giveaway!

jpickar

May 6, 2014
Montana
the Yeti cooler would be great to have. It would be awesome to keep meat frozen/cold during early season archery rather than having to drive home and end a hunt! Thanks Eastmans' for the opportunity!

Engideer

Jul 16, 2013
Arkansas
I would love to have the Kenetrek boots for my next hunt! They are on my list for purchase at some point, but free would be even better!

huntabsarokee

Feb 27, 2012
Northeast PA
The piece of gear that excites me the most is the Yetti Tundra cooler package. I would use it on my 1st Wyoming hunt this fall to keep my food cold and hopefully my elk frozen on the ride back home.
Thanks Eastmans!

atrietch

Feb 22, 2014
The Yeti Tundra 65 Series Cooler, Hopper 20, and Colster would work great on my hunting trips! I live in northern Michigan but spend many weeks and even months out west depending on tags. This year will find me in WY, CO and MT at a minimum and maybe more if I draw! Keeping meat cool going from hunt to hunt is a huge challenge.

atrietch

Feb 22, 2014
Last year in CO I doubled up on deer and elk in the first four days of the season then tagged out in MT shortly there after.
The Yeti Tundra 65 Series Cooler, Hopper 20, and Colster would have been much more efficient than my current cooler/old sleeping bag system.
P9210305.jpg

RidgeRebel

Apr 11, 2011
The Badlands sleep system is the last remaining item in my back country gear list. I have been gearing up to be able to get further in and stay long. The badlands sleep system would allow me to stay comfortably in the back country and be more successful. Badlands gear has always served me well.
Thanks
Guys

RidgeRebel

Apr 11, 2011

I called this bull in for my brother in an OTC general unit in Colorado. The Badlands sleep system would have been great to get further in and stay comfortably. Then I might have had a better chance to get myself a bull. Going back this year, we'll see if I can make it happen.

d.kerri

Sep 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Wow, thanks for an incredible giveaway, Eastmans.

The Mystery Ranch Pack is the piece of equipment that gets me most excited, though each item on there is incredibly generous to offer. I would use it for hunting the high country for Mule Deer and later in the fall for elk. I'll post the picture of why the Mystery Ranch pack would be such a great upgrade from what I currently use!

Thanks again, Eastmans.

Last edited:

Dark Mavis

Mar 6, 2015
Vernon Parish, LA
IMG_0385.jpg A new set of Yeti coolers would definitely come in handy while hunting antelope in New Mexico at the end of August. You have to get the meat cooled down fast to keep the meat tasting great, and you have to keep yourself cooled down and hydrated while your out trying to spot a big one. Hopefully I'll have a new Yeti 65 quart to put some antelope backstrap in this fall! Thanks Eastmans!

Bryce1984

Apr 9, 2015
The peice of gear that excites me the most is the Bowtech Extperience. I would use it this fall on my antelope an deer hunts.

sceeder

Apr 16, 2013
Eastmans Give Away

The piece of gear that excites me the most is the
Fjallraven Keb Trousers, Timber Buck Jacket and Friluft Forest 35 Pack. $800

I am Planning a Moose and Caribou hunt and this gear is just what I need for it.
What a great opportunity you are giving us your fans. Thank You !

EmilyDDS

Apr 8, 2015
10612543_10202856200980152_1138722244393771452_n.jpg

This was all I was able to do on this hunting trip (take pictures and help glass) because it was archery season and I don't have a bow. Would love to be able to participate in the hunt as well! Would be so stoked if I won the BowTech bow!

MAKAIRA

Oct 8, 2011
Aptos,Ca
Thanks for the chance!The Kenetrek non insulated have been great but a definite need for insulation would be nice.Who doesn't need a 257 roy?