The Tax Day Giveaway!

tom338

Jan 27, 2015
Minnesota
IMG_1156.jpg
Those Kenetrek Mountain Extremes would have made getting this elk off the mountain a lot easier. Would have made the whole hunt better for me walking in those mountains.

coatimundi01

Mar 31, 2015
Last year's coues hunt I definitely could've used this rifle. I missed a 440yd shot attempt on what would've been my first deer using my brother's 1980's .270 Win... I don't own my own personal rifle!

Aquahallic

Oct 25, 2013
Roseville, CA
I sure would love to have that Yeti Cooler package, as my 20 year old Igloo's don't cut it on my early Oct hunts in Wyoming, and trips to town to get Ice are expensive and take away from my time in the field.

Harrison65

Apr 9, 2015
Thank you Eastmans for this giveaway. I most like the Weatherby Vangaurd Synthetic Rifle Chambered in .257 Weatherby. I am relatively new to Western hunting and need an accurate rifle to handle the longer distances. It would be a great upgrade over the rifle I use for hunting in Michigan.

Awise1

Mar 17, 2011
N. Calif
I'm lacking gear on backcountry multi-day hunts and the Badlands Sleep System or Kenetrek boots would be a welcome addition.

JNDEER

Mar 11, 2011
The Yeti cooler would be great. I routinely camp/hunt for 4-6 days and my poor walmart Igloo cannot keep the ice long enough.

JNDEER

Mar 11, 2011
this was not a backpack hunt, but that mystery ranch pack looks like it would have made this pack out from the bottom of the mountain much easier on my back.

deer3.jpg

I would love to have the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 boots. I live in Northern Idaho and they would be great to have Elk hunting. The Mystery Ranch Marshall Pack looks pretty sweet also. Thanks for the chance to win. Love watching your shows,

opssup

Apr 23, 2014
The Kryptek dalibor jacket and valhalla pants would be nice to test during the Alaska Caribou hunt I have planned this year! I have cabelas gear and would like to see the difference the Kryptek team says they can provide. Its a ten day fly in float trip...should be a lot of fun. Good Luck to everyone this year.

CM_

Jun 6, 2014
Cache Valley, Utah
The Weatherby Vangaurd Synthetic Rifle Chambered in .257 Weatherby excites me the most in this giveaway. It would be a great mule deer/antelope rifle and that is what I would use it for.

Clay

Jun 5, 2013
Colorado
I couldn't find the list of available items in the Giveaway but the Yeti Cooler mentioned by others would sure come in handy for spring turkey hunts all the way through fall big game and winter bird hunts.

Big John

Dec 10, 2013
North Texas
Man, how kind of Eastman's to offer up all the great equipment, the Bowtech Bow is at the top of my list, my ol' bow is getting a little long in the tooth and the Bowtech would be the bomb for my hopeful New Mexico Elk and Mule Deer hunts and not to mention Texas and Kansas Whitetail. Thanks again for all you do!!!