The Tax Day Giveaway!

wavygravy

Oct 28, 2014
Pisgah NF July '14 (4).jpg

I really could have used those boots and a decent pack for when I hiked to the bottom of Linville Gorge. 1500 vertical feet later my feet were blistered and shoulders rubbed raw. To top it off during the 3 days I was down there I didn't find a single hide nor hair. At least the views were nice.

PortchM

Aug 24, 2012
Yeti Coolers

The Yeti Coolers would have come in very handy after I got this guy boned out and was headed for home.

matt tx deer 08-02 copy.jpg

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
The Mystery Ranch Pack would have helped me on the last Co bull I got..

The 4 mile up hike over deadfall would have been easier and while I love my pops he is 71 now and my pack is considerably heavier, my old pack could use replacin, and the only way I will get a mystery ranch is to win one Lol!

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Now the old sayin goes if you are going to be dumb it helps to be tough! When you do as much dumb shat as we do it would help to have a yeti cooler that is also tough to keep the malted barley pops cold!

Yea that did not turn out like quite like we planned it LOL!

So I guess my one of three would be the yeti, Kenetrek boots as I will have to buy another pair anyway, and i edited this post from the 257 bee to the kryptek clothing as in the pics I realized my camo is gettin pretty old!!

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

PointsHunter

Jan 19, 2014
Singapore
The Bowtech Experience excites me the most and would love to use it on my Area 24 Wyoming elk hunt this fall.

Thanks for the great give a way!

bruno

Mar 9, 2011
SW Pennsylvania
The Mystery Ranch Marshal Pack would be a on my wish list. I'm going on my 1st DIY wilderness hunt this fall in Colorado and a quality pack is the only thing I have left to buy! Just did 3 miles with 40 lbs in my current pack yesterday and found it is not up to the task!

coatimundi01

Mar 31, 2015
The Weatherby rifle is the most exciting to me! It would be used to put the hammer down on an AZ coues deer!

COLOelkman

Mar 12, 2011
Lakewood, CO
I'd love the Yeti's. I have several 25+ yr old coolers that I use now and cover with sleeping bags when I get lucky. Like last year with my 1st bow elk!
2014.archeryelk.jpg

squirrelbaitt

Nov 4, 2014
I would love the Bowtech Experience to be able to pass my old bow down to my grandsons in a few years. They are so excited to get out with their grandma!

pjohnson8168

Apr 9, 2015
Western WA
I am in the process of upgrading my hunting wardrobe and cant think of a better place to start than with some Kryptek! They make a fantastic line of gear and the fit is spot on for me. A nice lightweight breathable set would fit nicely in my early fall bear hunt and elk scouting. Although the levi's and cotton t-shirt can get it done, how nice would it be not to be covered in sweat followed by the chills!

pjohnson8168

Apr 9, 2015
Western WA
It sure would have been nice to have some Kryptek lightweight breathable clothing for my last lion hunt in Colorado. It was a super long hike up the mountain to find this Tom, the temperature wasn't too bad but the sweat from the hike up was unpleasant to say the least! My Levi's and Wally World thermal were enough to get me up the mountain but certainly not in comfort! Would be great to have a nice lightweight breathable clothing system such as the Kryptek Dalibor and Valhalla to help keep me in the field a little longer and in greater comfort, thanks Eastmans!

Cat.JPG

Dark Mavis

Mar 6, 2015
Vernon Parish, LA
I would love to get my hands on that bowtech experience! I've been out of the archery game for a few years now (my old Pearson finally gave up the ghost), and I've been itching to get back in. Those colorado high country elk wouldn't stand a chance!