The Tax Day Giveaway!

magistrate98

Jan 5, 2013
This is better than a tax refund!

My three favorite items in the list for my hunts would be the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 boots, the Badlands Sleep System or the Bowtech Experience. All great additions to my gear.

IMG951216.jpg

Cjmunday

Oct 10, 2013
Wow, what a great set of outdoor gear. Thanks for all you guys at Eastmans do to enhance the outdoor/hunting experience. I would be excited to win any of this year. But......That .257 would be great to have on a sheep hunt that I'm planning. Keep up the great work Eastman's!

Bigsky4570

May 27, 2014
Montana
Bowtech Experience: I would like to win the Bowtech Experience to give to my wife, so she can try and get the bull elk of her dreams this Fall with the new bow she has been wanting and talking nonstop about. It would make her so happy.

Lee stafford

Sep 7, 2014
The Bowtech would be an awesome addition to my treasure chest of weapons! It would be great for my caribou hints or moose! Here's hopi!

Bigsky4570

May 27, 2014
Montana
The Badlands Sleep System: Then we could have spent the night and came out after some much needed rest. We did not get home until after 1 am and my 15-year-old son whom shot this bull had to get up for school 5 hours after getting to bed.
My three favorites: Badlands Sleep System; Bowtech Experience, Yeti Coolers
Thanks Eastman's for such a wonderful giveaway!

DSC_1834.jpg

Last edited:

muskiemauler22

Feb 23, 2011
Mobridge, sd
The Badlands sleep system package would be amazing to finally enable me to go deep into the public lands of SD after the stud mulies that call the badlands home versus only a few miles back into it.After all....the don't get big by hanging out next to the road.
DSC02752 copy.jpg

gferren

Feb 19, 2015
Fjallraven Keb Trousers, Timber Buck Jacket and Friluft Forest 35 Pack. At my age I don't get too excited, but this gear might just do that. I cover a lot of varied terrain here in NW Montana and tough gear would be handy.

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
Mystery Ranch Pack - Im kind of a pack junky and have always had my eye on a high quality pack. I would use it for back country hunts and summertime camping trips with the family.
Thanks for the generous opportunity.

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
uploadfromtaptalk1428571444248.jpg

Here's a picture from my Mountain Goat hunt last year. I would be thrilled if I won the Mystery Ranch pack, the pack in the picture worked great but may have been just a little small. The name Mystery ranch carries definitely ranks this as a top choice. My other 2 favorites would be the Yeti cooler and the knife set.
Thanks again for the opportunity.

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
ID 2013 in November. I could have really used a quality pair of Kenetreks instead of the cheapos that I bought at the last minute.

Highknob

Jan 23, 2013
IMG_6121.jpg

We've had from 19 to 70 degrees in the first 8 days of turkey season here in East Tennessee. The Dalibor Lightweight Soft Shell Jacket and Valhalla pants would be perfect for those early season hunts.

wavygravy

Oct 28, 2014
That badlands sleep system would really help me out this fall when I head into Colorado's back country. A true upgrade from where I stand now.